Field Sales Advisor
Do you like being on the move, having contact with customers and closing new deals? Join our Team.
Team Air Power is one of the Irelands leading compressed air service providers. Due to the ongoing success, we are looking to appoint passionate and highly motivated Field Sales Advisor to our award-winning team based in Antrim.
Field Sales Advisor position at Team Air Power gives a degree of autonomy, continuous training given by industry leading companies (Gardner Denver, Robuschi, Elmo Rietschle, Bellis and Morcom). The role will be to represent the company with customers and to generate sales enquiries and orders from both new and existing accounts.
- Develop new business relationships.
- Provide the highest level of support to customers.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process and account management.
- Attending industry events, tradeshows and training events which will include occasional time away from home.
- Maintain CRM records.
- Liaise and collaborate with the sales and marketing team to maximise sales.
- Strong planning, presentation, self-motivation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Hardworking, hungry and humble.
- Strong computer skills.
- Valid Driving Licence.
Attractive remuneration package:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Company car, laptop and phone will be provided.
- Full training (on system, procedures, in-depth product) will be provided in-house and by our manufacturing partners.
- Full time, permanent position (Mon-Thu: 8:30am – 5pm; Fri: 8:30am – 4pm).
Join our team!
Apply to: Grace@teamairpower.co.uk